August 7, 2012

Wedding Weekend Santa Fe Style

This past weekend we pushed the moving boxes aside, packed up our suitcases and headed to Santa Fe for Heather and Tyler's wedding!

Heather and I met when I transferred to Texas Tech. She and I were instant friends who have shared many memories. many laughs. a few too many drinks. and a few tough times where we needed a shoulder to cry on - a real friendship and one that I am really thankful to have.

It was a wonderful weekend and an absolutely beautiful wedding with a stunning bride. I was honored to stand up on the alter with Heather and Tyler while they exchanged their vows.  You could see the love and joy in their eyes and it tugged at my heartstrings to hear their words affirm it.

The Weekend According to Instagram:
1. St. Francis Hotel in Santa Fe - It was in the middle of town and we walked everywhere. They also made me the best virgin drink I have ever had. ever. A virgin mango mojito made with fresh mango.
2 - 3. Michael and I at lunch - It was a lovely lunch on the balcony of a little restaurant. The meal was so fresh and yummy - clearly since my plate is completely empty :)
4 - 5. Walking the streets of Santa Fe enjoying the shops and historical sites
6. The gorgeous bride before we headed to the chapel
7. View from the reception - breathtaking!
8. Heather and I with Baby H :)
9. The sky was full of rainbows during her reception. It was amazing! Double rainbows even graced the sky.

Photobucket

No comments: