July 30, 2012

17 Weeks!




How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 15 pounds - yikes. yes I am ahead.  but what is a girl to do when food all of a sudden tastes better than it ever has before and all self control has completely gone out the window. I did buy an elliptical last week so I could start working out again indoors since it is too hot for running outside - and I haven't touched it. Well that isn't entirely true. I leaned up against it this evening while eating my Chick Fil A nuggets to watch tv. 
Maternity clothes?: For work I have to wear maternity pants. I'm not sure I will go back. Elastic waists are kind of awesome. I wonder if velcro shoes have the same allure?? Anyway... I literally can't get my hips into my regular pants and getting them buttoned - well that is just a depressing task that ends with buttons flying across the room.  I am wearing a lot of maxi dresses lately and plan to live in those throughout this pregnancy.
Stretch marks? Nope! (Please god, have mercy on my skin throughout this process) - Can't hurt to pray about it, right?
Sleep: Getting worse. Crazy dreams that wake me up and my back has been bothering me at night. I think it might be time to invest in that huge pregnancy pillow. 
Best moment this week: Either successfully packing up the entire kitchen or going to Texas Roadhouse on Sunday. I suddenly had a craving for their chicken tender salad and rolls. It was awesome and part of those 15 pounds you read about earlier.
Miss Anything?: I am packing a home and getting ready to move. A little dirty martini would definitely make that more fun. but I'll live.
Movement: Not Yet
Food cravings: Anything with cheese. ranch doesn't hurt either.
Gender: We find out on Monday!!!!
Symptoms: I have had a few headaches recently, along with an achey back at night.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. One second I can be happy and the next I am crying. I suppose it just comes with the territory. 
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby H is a boy or girl on Monday!!! And a trip to the beach I just found out about today!! Absolutely can't wait to lay my big belly on a beach and relax. 




Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily! said...

You are so cute!! Love the recap...now WHAT ARE YOU HAVING???

XO
Em