October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to you and yours. Last night Michael and I went to a neighborhood street dessert party and met some of our neighbors. Tomorrow night we are joining neighbors again for a get together before the kids head out to trick-or-treat. It's amazing how different Halloween is once you are in a kid friendly neighborhood. Different in a good way... We stocked up on candy today at Costco. I may never go back there after today's experience. The Costco closest to us opened last week and literally every parking place was taken when we pulled up. And as you all  know Costco's parking lots are HUGE. It was body to body in that place. Definitely not my favorite way to shop, but we managed. I also snagged some HUGE christmas ornaments that I am going to use to decorate during the holidays. Speaking of decorating... I have always wanted to really go all out on holiday decor, but somehow never quite find the time or prefer to spend my funds for the house in some other way. I did however try to add a little last minute Halloween flare to Home 101. I  know it is minimal, but this was a bit of a test run if you will. I am going to see to it that Christmas packs a little more of a punch.



Boo!

Photobucket